Client Services Specialist I
Nufactor facilitates the delivery of specialty pharmacy products and services for chronically ill patients throughout the United States. The Client Services Specialist, referred to as “CSS”, is responsible for many aspects of the patient’s care. Including but not limited to on-going patient support services, obtaining patient update, orders, service needs, placing medication orders, coordination of clinical needs, understanding of Immune and Coagulopathy Disease states and their medication and management needs for home administration. The CSS is responsible for being the liaison between the patients and our contracted nursing partners as well as the other divisions of the company. The CSS partners with all other departments to proactively care for all aspects of our services that directly impact our patient services, corporate values and patient retention.
Essential Functions and Duties
• Promote the Nufactor service model, product lines and positive corporate image.
• Maintaining an appropriate patient load while attending to all needs of the patients under your care. Needs including but not limited to on-going patient support services, obtaining patient update, orders, service needs, placing medication orders, coordination of clinical needs, understanding of Immune and Coagulopathy Disease states and their medication and management needs for home administration.
• Maintaining appropriate patient load within the required timelines and refill policy needs for contact, dispense, delivery and infusion needs.
• Working within the processes and directive that are given to you to ensure that work is consistent, professional, efficient and completely documented within our current system of record within the processes that are provided to you.
• Collaborate with Client Services peers to work as a team unit. Assisting and covering appropriately for one another for all support, coverage and company needs, concerns or issues. Including being proficient and a member of our weekend On-Call rotation.
• Gaining a full understanding of the technology needed to complete the CSS job. Including but not limited to iPhone use, Laptop computer, Software programs and needs and CPR+ our current system of record.
• Responsible for patient charting and documentation as directed. All charting and/or documentation to be completed in our system of record within 24 hours of occurrence. Patient notes and communications are to be put accurately and appropriately in CPR+ and all other necessary systems, forms, etc. in a timely manner.
• Receive patient referrals when appropriate from direct patient referral sources. Forwarding to Intake Department for follow up.
• Network with consumer groups, fundraising organizations, etc. as time permits and within direction from management. Including but not limited to attending local, regional and national events and tradeshows as directed.
• Maintain a professional and ethical relationship with all work peers and customers. Including but not limited to patients, caregivers, Nursing Agencies, Nurses, referring/prescribing physicians, hospitals, outpatient clinics, manufacturer representative, consumers etc. The CSS is responsible for their behavior at all times in all situations, always promoting high level professionalism and Nufactor corporate values.
• Obtain all information necessary for continuity of care and appropriate clinical and reimbursement process needs. Including but not limited to updated patient statistics (weight, height etc.), allergies, updated health issues, insurance changes etc. all within the timeline provided by our Nufactor ReFill policy and procedure.
• Track via FedEx.com, confirm with patient, follow up as needed and document in CPR+ every patient delivery.
• Partner with internal staff to resolve delivery issues when medication deliveries are delayed for any reason.
• Work closely with patients, pharmacy and internal staff in any event of a medication recall.
• Continuously strive to improve processes, service quality to internal and external customers.
• Communicate thoroughly, timely and regularly with direct supervisorregarding any and all questions, concerns, needs or issues.
• Communicate and partner with all necessary teammates to ensure our Nufactor DME (pumps) are tracked, maintained and returned as needed. Always working towards compliance to the best of the CSS ability.
• Work from a remote/home office with efficiency and effectiveness. Working full 40+ hour work week in your office space being accounted for by your work, your actions and your active availability via icrosoft Teams, RingCentral, computer and iPhone during an established daily/weekly time schedule.
• Patient retention.
• Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
• Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
• Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
• Understand and internalize the Company’s purpose; Display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
• Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
• Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and; respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
• Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
• Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in multi-dimensional, fast-paced customer care coordination department.
• Excellent understanding of Immune Deficient, Hemophilia and other chronic disease states.
• Understanding of Specialty Pharmacy Medications.
• Integrity is key.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in relative health care industry including sales, clinical services or customer service.
• Bilingual preferred not required.
• Must have strong organizational skills.
• Must have a detail orientation and the proven ability to prioritize work.
• Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team.
• Sound decision-making abilities
• Ability, flexibility and desire to participate in all aspects of a patient’s care needs, community projects and events that occasionally occur outside of routine work hours (i.e.: evening hours or on weekends).
• Ability to develop, maintain and enhance supportive relationships with patients, caregivers, nurses, physician office staff, community members and professional organizations as well as our internal partners within the rest of our company.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. Must have the ability to lift and maneuver items of at least 20 lbs. Must have the ability to travel occasionally. Working condition include normal office setting/warehouse. Ability to travel 10 to 20% of the time, overnight travel of one (1) to five (5) days travel occurrence may be required 1 to 3 times annually. Working condition include normal office setting.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations’ situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
FFF Enterprises/NuFactor is an equal opportunity employer to all and prohibits discrimination and harassment based on the following characteristics: race, color, caste, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic conditions), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, medical leave or other types of protected leave (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or any state protected leaves), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, reproductive health decision-making, and any other characteristic protected by state or federal anti-discrimination law covering employment. These categories are defined according to Government Code section 12920. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Click here to apply: Employment Opportunities - FFF Enterprises Job Board
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree, High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service