Entry Level Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT)
HealthPRO Pediatrics has immediate Full time openings for Behavior Therapist (BT)/Registered Behavior Therapists (RBT) in Temecula, CA!
***$1000 Sign on Bonus!!!***
- Job Type: Full time 30+ hours weekly ....... Your life, your schedule!
- ABA services within an outpatient pediatric clinic & home based (natural) settings
- Location: Temecula, CA
- Start date: ASAP
HealthPRO Pediatrics is seeking dedicated and reliable behavior therapists who are both passionate about applied behavior analysis (ABA) and interested in having a positive impact on children and families living with autism. Our team of behavior therapists, behavior analysts, occupational therapists, physical therapists, psychologists, and speech therapists is collaborative, supportive, and works hard to provide the highest quality care to many outstanding children and families.
Not yet an RBT? No worries! We have an on-site training program as a benefit! We value our Behavior Therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it our mission to provide comprehensive training provided, as path to RBT certification!
Please apply to speak with us today!
Janet Walker, Recruitment – ABA Services
- Maintain confidentiality by following IPAA guidelines and policies
- Adhere to the ethical code of conduct for RBTs
- Act as a mandated reporter and follow policies and procedures should any act of child abuse and/or neglect be observed or suspected
- Arrive on time to scheduled sessions, and stay the duration of the scheduled session
- Have a reliable means of transportation
- Implement program protocols for teaching new skills and decreasing problem behaviors as written and modeled by supervisor
- Collect data on specific target behaviors according to the program protocol instructions
- Write a session note, convert to timesheet, and obtain parent signature at the end of each session.
- Communicate openly with supervisor to clarify any questions or report any changes or parent concerns.
- Ensure parent participation by including parents in session, modeling for parents, and collecting data on parent behavior.
- Attend all required trainings and staff meetings.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Provide behavioral support during sessions with therapists of other disciplines
- Complete timely electronic documentation and billing
- Be capable of physical activities including standing, lifting (up to 40 pounds unassisted), bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, and twisting
- Registered Behavior Technician certification or obtained within 3 months of hire
- Current CPR-BLS license
- TB Clearance
- Fingerprint background clearance
Recruiter : Email Address
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : General