Manufacturing - Surface Mount Line Operator
We are in search of an individual with an exceptional eye for detail who is highly conscientious and can learn in a rapidly changing environment. This position in our Surface Mount Department will always keep you on your toes. As a SMD Operator you will be responsible for building some of the most complex circuit boards in the industry.
This is an entry level/apprentice position, and we will train you on the job.
Your main responsibilities:
- Take supplied parts and install them on machinery from instructions
- Perform peer review inspections on other operators’ machines
- Fill out relevant paperwork regarding your machines
- Read instructions and complete routine tasks
- Perform routine maintenance on machines
- Inspect PCBs for defects during production
- Problem solve errors on PNP machines
- Ability to read and understand instructions
- Moderate problem-solving skills
- Quality oriented mind
- Ability to utilize computers to do basic tasks
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent authorization to work in the U.S.
Additional skills to set yourself apart from the rest
- Curiosity and interest in electronics manufacturing
- Aptitude to learn new, complex, and unique things
- Experience with Inventory Management Systems
Attn: Human Resources
43044 Business Park Drive
Temecula, CA 92590-3614
FAX: (951) 695-3095
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : ""