We are seeking experienced and reliable Certified Medical Assistants. Our Certified Medical Assistant will perform various duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently. Job Duties include (but not limited to):
- Assist medical provider with minor surgical procedures and/or diagnostic examinations; organize treatment room prior to procedures; obtain patient consent prior to procedure.
- Accurately review and update patient's medication lists and vital signs in the medical record for a predominately senior patient population.
- Accurately and efficiently performs routine duties such as: TB testing, routine injections.
- Collect specimens from patients such as urine or, and prepares specimen for laboratory pick-up for analysis as directed.
- Facilitate the check-out process, including : providing the patient with patient with after care instructions.
- Ensure that each exam room is properly cleaned, equipped and supplied.
- Monitor inventory of medical supplies.
- Maintain standard of cleanliness and organization in assigned work areas to include proper removal and disposable medical supplies, and preparation of previously used instruments for sterilization.
- Ensure all patient logs, injection logs, and consents and other forms are complete.
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume to email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""