Public Relations Director Volunteer
Maintain the Foundation’s membership database to produce a print or online annual membership roster/directory and applicable addendums. Take photos of members at meetings to include in the directory.
· The Foundation President/CEO/Founder
· The members of the Foundation
1. If in print form, works with the Foundation marketing committee to sell directory advertising as necessary to help cover the costs of printing.
2. Arranges to have the directory printed and sent to the members.
3. Attends board of directors meetings.
4. Participates in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the Foundation.
5. Represents the Foundation in the community.
6. Assists with all Conventions
7. Releases Convention and fundraiser details to Communications Assistant for newsletter for the 1st of the month.
8. Ensures all professional resources have everything they need during Conventions
9. Assists with other duties as directed
10. Engages other CRPS/RSD social media sites and relates all conventions and fundraising events
11. Attends fundraisers and conventions when applicable.
12. Keeps all Foundation non social media content confidential.
13. Attends Chamber of Commerce meetings when requested.
14. Attends Board of Directors meetings when requested.
15. Contacts professional resources in area for Foundation website.
Job Type : Volunteer
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level, Director, Executive
Job Function : Marketing, Development, Customer Service