Social Media Director Volunteer
Promotes awareness of the purpose and actions of the Foundation through ongoing communication efforts and branding initiatives, using the social media tools. Makes sure that the community, both within and without of the CRPS community are fully informed of Foundation resources and activities by using existing and developing social media. Works closely with other Foundations members to ensure that the Foundation is portraying a consistent and professional image to its members and to the business community at large.
· The Foundation CEO/Director
· The members of the Foundation
1. Evaluate the social media landscape and decide what platforms will be good tools for the Foundation.
2. Work to understand and develop an effective strategy for use of new media.
3. Develop a cyberspace persona and become immersed in the culture and use of new media as a representative of the Foundation.
4. Work to educate other Foundation members about the use of new media, both from a technical prospective and from a business approach. Plan to host a session on new media at the Foundation conferences.
5. Consult with other Foundation representatives to compare best practices on use of new media, in various applications, and how they are used to promote Foundation and Foundation conferences.
6. Must be available Monday-Friday 8-4 PST or Wednesday-Sunday 12-8 PST.
7. Needs to engage on all social media sites with likes and comments a minimum of 10 comments per page per day.
8. Engages other CRPS/RSD social media sites and introduces Foundation to get new followers.
9. Attends fundraisers and conventions when applicable.
10. Keeps all Foundation non social media content confidential.
11. Attends Chamber of Commerce meetings.
12. Attends Board of Directors meetings.
13. Assists with other projects as directed by CEO/Director
14. Contacts professional resources in area for Foundation website
15. Assists in collecting donations and items for raffles and silent auctions as needed for special events.
16. Performs other related projects as agreed upon.
Job Type : Volunteer
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level, Director, Executive
Job Function : Marketing, Customer Service, Development